【申請】 Clustering And Dimensionality Reduction - Deep Dive

課程名稱: Clustering And Dimensionality Reduction - Deep Dive

課程連結: Clustering And Dimensionality Reduction - Deep Dive

想要學習的技能或知識:Unsupervised Machine Learning

選擇課程的動機:
無監督式學習相較於監督式學習,是個較困難的主題,Udemy上的相關課程幾乎不是價格較貴就是品質不佳,但這門課程看起來對於該主題有著詳盡的介紹,而且價格也非常實惠,因此沒有不選擇這門課課程的理由。

未來應用:
可以應用在資料探勘上

2個讚

Hey everyone,

I’m Dalibor, the creator of the “Clustering And Dimensionality Reduction - Deep Dive” course.

First of all, thanks for choosing my course, I genuinely hope you’re finding it valuable!

I noticed some traffic from this forum to my course page, so I thought I’d drop by and share a discount link with you all (link is active until 03/12/2024 10:09 AM PDT): https://www.udemy.com/course/clustering-and-dimensionality-reduction-deep-dive/?couponCode=5AD73BD1A40F544BED3B

Feel free to pass this link along to anyone interested in taking the course.

Cheers,
Dalibor

2個讚

Hello Dalibor,

It’s wonderful to see you here. Thank you for creating such an outstanding course. I believe it’s the most comprehensive unsupervised machine learning course available on Udemy. Additionally, I have a couple of questions:

1. Would it be possible for you to share the slides used in the course? I find taking notes directly on the slides to be very helpful.
  2. Are you considering adding materials or creating a separate course covering Gaussian Mixture Model and t-SNE?

Remark: If you have more course discount codes in the future and need help spreading the word, please feel free to contact me in this forum. I would be more than happy to help publicize them for you.

Thank you once again for your valuable course.

Best regards,
Howard

Hi Howard,

I’m glad you like the course; I did put a lot of effort into building it! Thanks for the support !

Regarding your questions:

1. Unfortunately, I cannot share the slides due to copyright reasons. I apologize for this.
  2. I do plan on creating learning materials on Gaussian Mixture Models, but I am not sure where I will publish them. I plan on creating a small website dedicated to this course, and I do plan on attaching a small blog where I will be adding articles on a few algorithms + some case studies. I will most likely include Gaussian Mixture Models there, but I am not sure about the timeline since currently, I am focused on other plans. Not sure if I will be covering t-SNE since it is very similar to UMAP, and UMAP usually performs better.

Of course, I’ll be more than happy to share discount links here whenever I have them!

If you have other questions/feedback regarding the course feel free to ask/share.

best regards,
Dalibor